As an extraction’s specialist clinic and a local health authority registered skin penetration clinic, since 2016, we already have very high standards of infection control measures in place, for the protection of our clients and staff.
With the COVID-19 infection potential, we want you to continue to feel as safe as ever, in making your regular visits to the Clear Skin Clinic and feel confident that we have implemented all additional infection control measures, in line with the guidance from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government Department of Health.
ADDITIONAL CLIENT MEASURES
- On entry, clients are now required to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Then dry with a disposable paper towel.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use the tissues provided or your elbow crease to avoid spreading any of the particles through the air or onto surfaces, in our clinic.
- We need you to call the clinic and kindly reschedule your appointment, in either of the following situations: –
- If you are experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms such as a dry cough, sore throat, fever or runny nose,
- If you have returned from travelling internationally, within the last 14 days.
- With these client requirements, we are waiving our cancellation policy, but just as long as you reschedule your appointment within 3 weeks of the date of the cancelled appointment!
ADDITIONAL STAFF MEASURES
- All staff members will have their temperature taken on arrival at work each day.
- Any staff member who is feeling any signs at all of the onset of a sore throat, cough or respiratory illness, is required to remain home for up to 7-10 days.
- All staff have had refresher training and guidance in following complete clinical infection control workflows.
ADDITIONAL INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES
- We are only using disposable applicators to apply any products, whatsoever, to your skin.
- Rather than just at the end of each day, we are now thoroughly cleaning all potential touch-point surfaces surfaces, including door handles, bench tops and equipment before and after each client with Viraclean hospital grade anti-bacterial and anti-viral solution (a product now being used to sanitise aircraft between flights).
- As an additional precaution, and there are hand sanitiser stations freely available as you both enter and leave the clinic and during your entire stay.
We want to reiterate to all our clients that staying away is only necessary when feeling sick or having had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 exposure.
As always, the health of YOU, YOUR SKIN and OUR TEAM, are always our first and foremost priorities.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on (02) 9327 5033or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love, The Clear Skin Clinic Team.