06 Feb TIPS TO PROLONG YOUR SUMMER TAN
Keep your post-holiday sun-kissed look with these tips:
- Shower and exfoliate your skin prior to any tanning session. Stick to cool showers. Hot water dehydrates the skin.
- Make your glow last by keeping your skin moisturised. Moisturising is key to a healthy lasting tan. We stock the two popular Skin Hydrator Coolas and Zen from Aussie Bombshell, they give intense moisture to the driest skin!
- Use a tan enhancing formula such as the Black Magic Tan Extender. BM Tan extender is a natural emollient based moisturiser that softens and smooths the skin. It contains Organic Dihydroxyacetone (DHA). It works to improve and maintain your fake tan.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin plump and smooth.
- Use a bronzer or a mineral powder such as the Jane Iredale Golden Glow and apply on the forehead, nose and cheekbones.
Maintain a sun-kissed golden tan without the harming sun
Spray tanning is one of our most popular services at the CSC. We offer one of the best organic brands – Black Magic, designed for all skin types, is fast drying, non-sticky and odourless. Read more about our Spray Tanning services.
Or just call us at 02 9327 5033 to schedule your appointment today.
Spray tan, full body $35
Spray tan, half body $25
Share on Facebook: